Stone Grey Distortion with Angry Charlie V3 tonestack

Stone Grey Distortion with Angry Charlie V3 tonestack

GrooveChampion
Basically I want to do a layout of the Stone Grey with the TMB tonestack from the Angry Charlie. Is there anything I should know about? Or is it just removing the stock tone control and putting the TMB one there? To be more specific, I see on the Stone Grey that there's a 15pF cap connected to the output of the tonestack, can I ditch that?

Re: Stone Grey Distortion with Angry Charlie V3 tonestack

Claudiog
you can remove it and add tmb tonestack, that 15p are part of ston gray tone so you can remove it

Re: Stone Grey Distortion with Angry Charlie V3 tonestack

GrooveChampion
Thank you, sir