Stupid question on toggle switch for Vox Repeater

Stupid question on toggle switch for Vox Repeater

chuckflorist
Hey guys,

I'm looking at putting the Vox repeater mod 2 version and I'm looking at the 2 x DPDT switches. It says at the bottom of the layout they are 2 position DPDT switches. Don't know if I'm having a blonde moment but would that be an ON-ON or an ON-ON-ON?

Long day + headache = slow brain

Cheers

Chuck

Re: Stupid question on toggle switch for Vox Repeater

induction
Two position = on/on

Three-position DPDT's come in several varieties, so layouts will be more specific about which kind. But two-position DPDT's are always on/on.