Suhr Riot Reloaded

anders
Unverified layout of Suhr Riot Reloaded which is similar to the normal Suhr Riot. Some component changes for a bit more gain and a slightly reworked tonestack.
Schematic here.

Re: Suhr Riot Reloaded

Blackboarcult
I was wondering what to build next after my exams... this could be a great choice. Thanks man!!

Re: Suhr Riot Reloaded

Sphere80
This post was updated on .
  Verified working. I'm using some temporary substitutions: LM833's, Schottky instead of germanium,
and 1n4148's instead of the zeners. I also don't have the original type on-on-on switch.

  Is there any reason to not use something like on Madbean's clone with an on-OFF-on?:

Edit - The pdf schem links you the correct on-on-on switch.  The Tayda on-on-on I have must be the other type because I had to mirror the wiring: jumper switch 1 to switch 5, switch 2 to tone, and the empty 3 lugs to the clipping positions.  The germanium set to lug #6 if you want it in the middle position, like the original layout.

Re: Suhr Riot Reloaded

BuGG
The only "disadvantage" I see with the Madbean version of switching is that the LED clipping (D8/D9) is always active regardless of the switch position.

With the On/On/On DPDT switch you are selecting one clipping arrangement at a time.