Sunn Buzz Fuzz (Request)

Silver Blues
Perhaps a hair inelegant, but I think it'll do.

Re: Sunn Buzz Fuzz (Request)

Josh_Workman
Thanks, Silver. Question: would it be possible to use a 9V with this? Or would I be stuck using 1.5v power?

Re: Sunn Buzz Fuzz (Request)

alltrax74
It seems that 1.5v is requested

Re: Sunn Buzz Fuzz (Request)

Well, yes I think it was designed for 1.5v. Theoretically you could run it at 9 but it'd probably sound very different. There is a simple way you can get around that, though, I can put up a tweaked layout if you like.

Re: Sunn Buzz Fuzz (Request)

alltrax74
I guess a simple 50k/10k voltage divider would do the trick

Re: Sunn Buzz Fuzz (Request)

Silver Blues
Yep that. Any combo of resistors that have a 5:1 ratio will do the same job in case you have no 50K resistors. 10K and 2K would do it too.