Switch - Change Normally Open to Normally Closed

Switch - Change Normally Open to Normally Closed

SeaWitch
Hey all,

I was hoping someone knows a way to convert a simple 2 pole "normally open" switch to "normally closed".

Is there a component I can add to reverse the contact?

Thanks!

Re: Switch - Change Normally Open to Normally Closed

A lot will depend on the individual switch. In a previous job we sold relays which you could swap from N/O to N/C by pulling the contact out and putting it back in on the other side of the spring. But I expect with these small low cost switches that will be unlikely to be possible without trying to botch something yourself.

What is the switch?

Re: Switch - Change Normally Open to Normally Closed

SeaWitch
It's one of these mini momentary push button deals: