Switch help

Dave
Hey folks
So I'm after a little help with switch wiring, more specifically replacing rotary potentiometers with switches. Basically i'm going to build a lovetone meatball from one of Harald's layouts over at sabrotone, see here:
http://www.sabrotone.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Meatball.gif
As you can see in the text it says that several of the (hard to find) rotary pots can be replaced by toggles, but not having worked with rotary pots or some of those toggles before im not sure how you would go about it. I'd appreciate any help at all you folks can give me on this problem, I'll let you all know how the build goes.
Thanks in advance
Dave

Re: Switch help

dodido
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Switch help

Dave
Thanks for your help mate, I'm an absolute dunce at rotary pots. Anyone else have any suggestions please?
Thanks
Dave