Switchable Tonebender MK1.5 - MK2

TrashCandy
Hi all,

I have been working on a Tonebender which let's you switch between a MK1.5 and a MK2 version. Below you'll find the vero layout, I used lvlark's vero layout as a starting point. I haven't been able to test it yet as I am still waiting on a set of transistors from Smallbear to be delivered. I designed it so the first gain stage is switchable as well as the bass response cap, you could also use a 4pdt if you want a single switch. The layout is made for PNP transistors. A good mod to increase the output volume is to change the 470 Ohm resistor to 1k Ohm.

Any thoughts or suggestions are more than welcome!

Tonebender MK1.5 - MK2