Switching Pop problems with my Rebote Delay

Switching Pop problems with my Rebote Delay

Ktzenjammer
Hi guys!

I'm experiencing problems with my rebote delay, each time i switch the effect "on" there is a pop that can be eared and then "pop... pop ... pop" : not good for a delay.
I've already tried pulldown resistors on input and output : Not good
I tried my circuit without Led indicator, nothing changes, so no Led popping.
I tried others PT2399, 78L05 or 2N5457 and.... Always the same!
I checked my grounding...

I suspect some DC Voltage created somewhere in the circuit, but where?
When the effect is on, i have 4.7 mV on the output, could it be that?

please help ;)