TC Electronics Hall of Fame Reverb & Poly Tuner

TC Electronics Hall of Fame Reverb & Poly Tuner

Chris60601
Has someone produced this one yet? Not the mini
Thanks all!
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: TC Electronics Hall of Fame Reverb & Poly Tuner

Jopn
Both are digital signal processing, not clonable unless you manage to reverse engineer the computer coding used to program the chips.
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

RE: TC Electronics Hall of Fame Reverb & Poly Tuner

Chris60601
Thanks!
I had no idea. Now I feel silly for asking😑

Keep well,

Chris
<><

Both are digital signal processing, not clonable unless you manage to reverse engineer the computer coding used to program the chips.

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/TC-Electronics-Hall-of-Fame-Reverb-Poly-Tuner-tp11377p11623.html
To unsubscribe from TC Electronics Hall of Fame Reverb & Poly Tuner, click here.
NAML
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

RE: TC Electronics Hall of Fame Reverb & Poly Tuner

Jopn
No worries.  It would we wicked if we had more of an active DIY DSP crowd.  I just grabbed the parts for building my own arduino board in hopes of putting together a tuner.  Not confident I'll get very far (more based on my attention span, lol).
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

RE: TC Electronics Hall of Fame Reverb & Poly Tuner

Chris60601
LOL understood. Let me know how it goes. I am curious about this Arduino stuff and how it could work with pedals.

Keep well,

Chris
<><