TEST BENCH BASED BEAVIS BOARD

MOPO
Hello,

Enclosed description and photographs of the test bench that I have achieved.
It is based on the Beavis board.

1 Plywood 500 x 500 X 10 mm
4 plastic adjustable feet
5 + 1 carved breadboards
1 box (beavis board) + 1 display with a voltage interuptor on / off
                                   + 1 switch SPDT compared to the original
I 've replaced the 3PDT Footswitch 3PDT a toogle
1 Box for diferent potentiometers (22 Potentiometer in my case)
1 small box with 1 DPTD on / on
                               1 DPTD on / off / on
                               1 MSR on / off / on
                               1 display with a voltage interuptor on / off to measure
the voltage to n 'anywhere in the circuit.
1 decade resistor (ebay)
2 decades capacitors (ebay)
1 Component Tester (ebay)
7 terminals
three 9-volt battery holders that I have placed under the plywood
A box with cables :)

The 4 adjustable feet allow to raise the bench éssai to pass cables
and batteries below.
By cons I have not roved good solution for all these terminals potentiometers.
That's why I have finally cut a breadboard for me to use terminal.
It was painful because I have soldered the components legs on cables.

Here I put pictures more but if you can see it in action on the demo
Video of the overdrive flapjack.

I hope that google translation has worked well :)

Thank you @ +

dessous (down ?)

dessus (up)

Re: TEST BENCH BASED BEAVIS BOARD

Ciaran Haslett
C'est spectaculaire Mopo

Merci beaucoup!

Sorry if my 3rd year French offended you!  I blame my French teacher who was from 20 doors down the street in derry, N. Ireland

Re: TEST BENCH BASED BEAVIS BOARD

MOPO
Hi,
 It is funny I am in ireland and northern ireland in May and I also spent a night in london derry:-).
 Your French teacher will be very useful to me because my English is not as good as your French:-).

 @ +

Re: TEST BENCH BASED BEAVIS BOARD

Benumb
Hey moi aussi je vais me lancer a faire un test bench, mais beaucoup moins compliqué !
je vois que tu as un testeur chinois en bas a droite , il fonctionne bien pas de problème ?
j'attends le même.

Hey i start the same test bench but with less complexities.

Re: TEST BENCH BASED BEAVIS BOARD

MOPO
salut,

Il fonctionne très bien pour l 'instant j 'ai pas de soucis avec , de toute manière vu le prix on prends pas beaucoup de risque .
Pour le banc d 'essai il est pas complexe (je n 'ai aucune notion d 'électronique seulement l 'experience de mes réalisations) mais  plus long à réaliser :)

It works very well for now I have no problem with, anyway considering the price is not taking much risk.
 For the test bench is not complex (I don 'have no concept of electronic only the experience of my work) but longer to achieve :)

Re: TEST BENCH BASED BEAVIS BOARD

Ciaran Haslett
C'est épatant!

When you're in Derry, give me a shout. I'll buy you a pint or 12 of arguably the worlds best Guinness!

The bar man won the Guinness Bar Man of the Year competition (yes that is a real thing) a few years ago and the stout in that pub is outstanding!

Sláinte

Ciaran

Re: TEST BENCH BASED BEAVIS BOARD

MOPO
Google translation brouillone a bit, but I have understood the Principa I believe we must drink guiness Londonderry:-)