Tap Tempo Splitter

ichilton
Hi,

I've got a DD-5 with a tap tempo jack and a Nova Delay & Nova Modulator which don't.

I'm thinking of mod'ing the Nova's to have an external tap jack.

What i'm wanting to do though is have both a single tap switch which will affect all of the pedals at the same time, but retain the ability to tap each individually.

To do the 'tap all' thing, I can obviously have a single footswitch wired to all of the pedals in parallel - but how can I connect it up so then tapping an individual won't tap the others?

Thanks,

Ian

Re: Tap Tempo Splitter

dodido