TapLFOs

Hozy31
I have an excess of TapLFO chips (15) and can program more if the need be. So if anybody in the UK/EU would like to buy some. I bought the PIC 16F684 chips for £1.90 so for the UK £3.00 and the EU £5.00 including postage. I don't wish to make any money in profit as i think this would be unfair to Electric Druid and he is after all providing the Hex code for free on his website http://electricdruid.net/tap-tempo-lfo-taplfo-v2d/ if you want to program your own.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: TapLFOs

M. Spencer
would you consider sending to the States?

Re: TapLFOs

Hozy31
Yes i would but i think it would probably be cheaper getting them from Smallbear if you are in the US, unless there shipping costs are stupid. Happy to send  if you think its worth it, i have before, let me know
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: TapLFOs

Hozy31
Just looked at shipping costs to the US it would be £3.15 plus envelope and ic protection tube so say £6.50. If that works out cheaper for you guys over the pond then fine let me know.
"Red velvet lines the black box"