Teese RMC4 Picture Wah

stringfellow_Hawke
Any chance anyone would be interested in taking a stab at this? I just saw the schematic over at free stomp boxes. I have an old crybaby laying around and it'd be cool to upgrade it a bit! Thanks go to user Dirk_Hendrik over at fsb for sharing the schematic.

http://www.dirk-hendrik.com/temp/Teese_RMC4.pdf

Re: Teese RMC4 Picture Wah

burksguitar
I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for, but I stumbled on this PCB while looking for some parts at General Guitar Gadgets, had an old junk crybaby so tried it. I'm still waiting on a rotary switch but will let you know what it turns out like. I doubt if the Teese will do anything that this one doesn't do. It has dual inuctors, (I used red and yellow Fasel's because I already had them), 5 selectable ranges from different capacitors, trim pots to adjust gain,Q, peak, and "honk?".
http://www.generalguitargadgets.com/projects/27-wah-wah/53-mod-able-wah-wah