Thanks for all the help even though none of you have ever met me :-)

Re: Thanks for all the help even though none of you have ever met me :-)

Re: Thanks for all the help even though none of you have ever met me :-)

Adam_MD
Thanks Frank

Re: Thanks for all the help even though none of you have ever met me :-)

Yeah, definately check Eli out if you are looking to buy a new amp. His work is awesome - all point-to-point, handwired on turretboard. No PCBs at all. He can build you just about any amp going, and mod them to suit if you want. He was building a Dumble last time I called in.

He really knows his stuff, and used to work for Blackstar.

His prices are pretty amazing too (in a good way).
12