The Boss Book Ultimate Guide to the World's Most Popular Compact Effects

The Boss Book Ultimate Guide to the World's Most Popular Compact Effects

Highsmith
Why is this book $200?

It's only 122 pages, and there are at least 20 pages viewable on Amazon.

It also seems very light on any sort of technical talk.

That said, I'd still like to read it. Does anybody have a pdf version?

Re: The Boss Book Ultimate Guide to the World's Most Popular Compact Effects

Zanius
Hey, join facebook "DIY STOMPBOXES(unofficial)" group. In the files section you can find this and a couple dozen more books.

Re: The Boss Book Ultimate Guide to the World's Most Popular Compact Effects

Highsmith
Hey thanks, the thing is, I boycotted facebook some time ago...

I'll keep looking!