The Great Destroyer Help

Re: The Great Destroyer Help

Tune Tone
Hey!
I want to shoot this project but extremely confused from all the comments of previous builder. mainly It all deals with the IC...
this is the IC Im looking at.. I assume its the buffered one. Will someone tell me once and for all if its I got a go with this one or not ??

MusikDing.De - CD4049UB

the mc14049bcp is not available from MusikDing and I have to order it for a lot of money from the UK.

which one is actually the original used in the original effect ??

thanks a lot!

Re: The Great Destroyer Help

petey twofinger
ingenious use of the 4pdt , thanks for sharing . this may come in handy in the future .

Re: The Great Destroyer Help

Chris60601
LOL - what took you so long to get here? I have seen a bunch of your vids.
Entertaining! you da man!
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: The Great Destroyer Help

petey twofinger
well i have been aware of TBE for a long time. this place is my first stop when i look for layouts . i took a year "off" , quit smoking cigs , and at the moment i am itching to get back to some diy . i have a huge list of stuff i have to do , and if i keep snooping around the list gets bigger so i am going to have to quit surfing and get back to soldering at some point . i have built so many things i have not done videos for , but i am hoping to change that ... i enjoy the process and hope to improve my content , but ... its a lot of work and i get discouraged easily as i suffer a painful back injury . its all good though . and thanks to folks like TBE and crew , i am able to do what i can so ...

i attempted diy in the early 80's ... pre internet , this stuff was a lot more difficult for me so i am extremely thankful to the REAL genius' and hard working men behind the curtains .

i am just a guy with a cheap 90 watt iron and yahoodsl . . .

thanks chris :) - i took a look at that Instagram of yours and your aestetic is REALLY nice man . those swirls , and that banana spilt !!
12