The Mod Box

MAO

The Mod Box

MAO
Here's another circuit from Electronics Now, designed by Thomas Henry and Jack Orman.

Electronics Now 05/1997

I've added the Road Rage charge pump to provide the +9/-9 supply.

I built this in '97. At the time I was planning on recording direct with it using the balanced output, but never did. And eventually gave it away. Looking forward to building it again and trying out the mods suggested in the article.

I've added a couple of optional connections to implement the mods with switches and maybe a 5k pot for the "grit" mod. More on the mods later...

I won't get to verify it for for a week or two, but the layout looks good so I thought I'd post it in the meantime.

(The 1uf caps were originally electrolytics, I plan to use monolithics but added a + to show the original polarity)

1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Cherry Sunburst

RE: The Mod Box

Chris60601
LOL!!
Love the OS/2 article in the off :)

Here's another circuit from Electronics Now, designed by Thomas Henry and Jack Orman.

Electronics Now 05/1997

I've added the Road Rage charge pump to provide the +9/-9 supply.

I built this in '97. At the time I was planning on recording direct with it using the balanced output, but never did. And eventually gave it away. Looking forward to building it again and trying out the mods suggested in the article.

I've added a couple of optional connections to implement the mods with switches and maybe a 5k pot for the "grit" mod. More on the mods later...

I won't get to verify it for for a week or two, but it looks good so I thought I'd post it in the meantime.

(The 1uf caps were originally electrolytics, I plan to use monolithics but added a + to show the original polarity)

1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Cherry Sunburst, Nickel Tone Zone & Air Zone Pickups, Russian Oil Filled Caps, 50s Style Modified Jimmy Page Wiring.

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/The-Mod-Box-tp26703.html
To start a new topic under Unverified Layouts, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Guitar FX Layouts, click here.
NAML
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.