The "Woody" acoustic simulator

Heath
This post was updated on .
Kind of a neat sounding effect, whether it sounds truly "acoustic" or not. Sound clip below.

Notes on soundfile:

"Nashville" Tele with middle+bridge PU on.
Guitar -> Ross compressor -> WOODY -> Zombie Chorus -> MOSfet booster -> soundcard

Sequence:
1) Straight, no effects
2) Woody only (3 strums)
3) Woody with "top" turned down
4) Woody + Zombie
5) Rosscomp+Woody+Zombie
6) Spirit of Jimmy Page + Rosscomp+Woody+Zombie
7) Woody off

Recorded at 44.1khz/Mono. "Helicopter" noise is Chorus too close to the monitor.

Re: The "Woody" acoustic simulator

Vince
Getting an 'error404' on the sample link

Re: The "Woody" acoustic simulator

Heath
Sorry about that.  Good ol' DropBox let me down :(

I've edited the first post and linked the sound sample via SoundCloud.

Please note that the recording is not me.  It's a sound sample included with the schematic.

Re: The "Woody" acoustic simulator

Vince
Cheers, Sounds pretty good. I'd be interested in building it as it would be different to what usually gets built.

Re: The "Woody" acoustic simulator

Heath
Vince wrote
interested in building it as it would be different to what usually gets built.
My thoughts exactly.