The "Tayda coupon" thread

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Hozy31
15% Discount Coupon Code : "Sale15"
**Valid till 23 November 2019 ( 11pm New York time )
**Valid to use only on www.taydaelectronics.com
**Please make sure to apply discount coupon during checkout, we can't apply it manually after checkout is completed.
Happy Shopping!...
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

amsterdam
15% Discount Coupon Code : "Sale15"
**Valid till 5 December 2019 ( 11pm New York time )
**Valid to use only on www.taydaelectronics.com
**Please make sure to apply discount coupon during checkout, we can't apply it manually after checkout is completed.
Happy Shopping!

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Pay2Play
15% Discount Coupon Code : "Sale15"
**Valid till 9 January 2020 ( 11pm New York time )
**Valid to use only on www.taydaelectronics.com
**Please make sure to apply discount coupon during checkout, we can't apply it manually after checkout is completed.
Happy Shopping!

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Pay2Play
15% Discount Coupon Code : "Sale15"
**Valid till 27 February 2020 ( 11pm New York time )
**Valid to use only on www.taydaelectronics.com
**Please make sure to apply discount coupon during checkout, we can't apply it manually after checkout is completed.
Happy Shopping!

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

fx-fidden
The Tayda Coupon era is kind ended. Today shipping is more expensive, and new duty, fee, taxes...

I'm from Italy, after 1st July I didn't order from Tayda, because new rules in EU Country to pay customs duties.
To calculate this duty is very difficult and I'm searching somebody to share his experience with that to know how still much convenient to buy from Tayda. I like their stuff and I'm sorry to pay too much for my DIY pedal hobby.

Tayda suspended Registered Mail shipping method because now because it is more expensive than DHL.

DHL costs around 12 $.
Probably after the order DHL ask us to pay fee. This should be something like that:

Total Tayda order (materials + DHL shipping) + fixed fee (16 €?) + x% fee.
To this new total we have to add our Country VAT.

Do somebody can tell us something more about it?

Thanks.
I build pedals

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

alltrax74
I can't help you with calculation, but my last order (september) was only 18€ (i'm from France) and I had to pay 11€ fee & taxes  (shipping was still cheap at that time)

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

kragg
In June, DHL asked me to pay 16€ vat + fees + whatever (for a 18€ order).
In October, I placed a 23€ order, and it managed to get into my mailbox without any additional fee.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

fx-fidden
With the registered mail we could pay just VAT. That would good enough, for me, after all.

If in June DHL asked to pay fee maybe it was just a case. In June probably the they check just some casual package.
If in October you didn't pay any fee... it's very strange, because at least the VAT is a must, now.
I suppose you live in EU, right?
I build pedals

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

kragg
Yes, in France.
I said June, but it could have been July, I'm unsure.
Still, of these shipping nightmares seem both quite random and becoming worse...

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

fx-fidden
I'm still not sure, but the calculation could be really complicated, because I think it depends by the description of the content and the weight, at least. Then our VAT, but this mayeb is the easier thing because that is the last calculation we have to do, and we know our VAT.

In case DHL gives us just the total of the amount to pay, with no much details and no math.

I know one case where a 42 $ (material + DHL shipping) and DHL asked for a 28 $. I'm not sure if the VAT was included or it have to be payed at the delivery.

UPS has a more expensive shipping, but could the customs fee be cheap?
I build pedals

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Silver Blues
I'm not sure about the EU (I'm in Canada), but I'm super wary about UPS because the last experience I had with them, they asked for a non-insubstantial brokerage fee at the door upon delivery without mentioning anything beforehand, which is super shady and unacceptable. I try and avoid them wherever possible...