This is MOJO

PStevenson
forget all your LM301s and JRC4558s ...

check these out (and add my facebook page while you're at it)

Brutally Expensive ICs

nearly $200 each and I have 8 for a rainy day
www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts

Re: This is MOJO

Madferret
$200 each?!?!  Do them come with a free hand job?

Re: This is MOJO

PStevenson

haha no, but the amount of packaging they had was unbelievable!

the gold coating on them is very thick and they are very good ICs (they'd fucking have to be at that price!)
I am going to use them in the worlds most expensive preamp
www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts

Re: This is MOJO

Ross
Is that the ceramic radiation-proof space-ready package?

Re: This is MOJO

PStevenson

most probably, I can't find the page that had all that stuff on it now - it's listed as a Harsh Environment device which I imagine would include space and radiation
and yes it's a CERDIP package
www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts