This pedal sound amazing !

Benumb
This post was updated on .
Someone knows how approach to this ?

Re: This pedal sound amazing !

Benumb

this too !

Re: This pedal sound amazing !

negativefx
Empress pedals generally have huge SMD-based circuits that are not suitable for DIY/vero.  I have the comp and eq and neither of them are doable in a 1590BB on vero.

Re: This pedal sound amazing !

Benumb
hey thanks for the answer,
 empress is expensive :/ , but great sound !

i think wait for some good deal on ebay ! cross my fingers !

Re: This pedal sound amazing !

I'm not a big metal fan, but you might like to check out some of these high gain circuits:

Wampler Triple Wreck:
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/10/wampler-triple-wreck.html

Black Forest - Ubershall
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2014/06/black-forest-bogner-uberschall-sim.html

Black Arts - Quantum Mystic
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2014/05/black-arts-toneworks-quantum-mystic.html

Carvin Legacy Emulator
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2014/06/leegazzy-carvin-legacy-emulator.html

Goosoniqueworx Seventh Heaven
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2014/06/goosoniqueworx-seventheaven.html

Diefet - Diezel VH4S Simulator
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2014/06/diefet-diezel-vh4s-simulator.html

AMT B1 Legend
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/04/amt-b1-legend.html

Okko Dominator
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2014/07/okko-dominator.html

And no list would be complete without...

Dr. Boogie!
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/03/dr-boogie.html

---

For my money the Dr. Boogie seems to have all the gain I'd ever need, and I plan to tackle that one at some point.

Re: This pedal sound amazing !

Benumb
hey very nice ! i go check that !
i think add some in my todo list ! ;)

Re: This pedal sound amazing !

squirrels
The Quantum Mystic is a great build but if you give it a shot, make sure to read all the comments to get it right. The layout itself works, but some of the values are off. The info on the page has a bunch of fixes to get it sounding great.  Some values may still need correcting but it sounds like it should to my ears.

Re: This pedal sound amazing !

negativefx
Empress *is* expensive, but I've found atleast with the Comp and EQ, they are just plain better designs than a lot that's out there.  Protip: Prymaxevintage.com almost always has 15% off.  That's almost $40!

Re: This pedal sound amazing !

Benumb
@squirrels yep is the most interesting for me (when i listen the videos demo), thanks for the advise,
the others seems to  shreddering, i looking for a sound like converge, ADMP, etc..

@negativefx Thanks for the great deal but no Heavys left ! and i live in france ! :/

Re: This pedal sound amazing !

Benumb
Another great sound !

some one have this one ?

Re: This pedal sound amazing !

kirshman
The sweet tea is 2 pedals in one.  Their  tubescreamer and their angry Charlie.  I won't get into whether they're exact clones, but the tubescreamer is the 808 version and the angry Charlie is seemingly based off of the mi audio crunchbox.  Put those 2 in one case and you'll be very close.  Both very good circuits I might add and both available on the main page.

Re: This pedal sound amazing !

Pedalhead
I have an Octronix. Great pedal. There's a bit of delay on the octaves due to it being a digital effect, but with a bit of drive or fuzz it doesn't really notice. The ring mod is surprisingly musical.

Re: This pedal sound amazing !

Benumb
Never heard of the angry charlie.
Thanks for the reply, i have to investigate  on that .

Re: This pedal sound amazing !

Benumb
I like the delay of the octronix to do some violin sound.

I never find the layout

Re: This pedal sound amazing !

Benumb

Re: This pedal sound amazing !

Benumb

Re: This pedal sound amazing !

nocentelli
There's a layout for a single tone knob version stampede here at tagboardfx: Not sure how similar they are -

http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/providence-stampede-od-sov-2.html?m=1

Re: This pedal sound amazing !

Benumb
yes, i found it, but the sound is not similar :(

Re: This pedal sound amazing !

Benumb