This1smyne - the pearl

Re: This1smyne - the pearl

Jasonk
Just built this and it sounds just like my original.  Just have one thing that needs to change.  I must have messed up the numbering on one pot because the shine pot on the touch side is backwards.  Lug 3 should be to ground and nothing should be connected to lug 1.  Other than that, it's perfect!  Good job guys!

Re: This1smyne - the pearl

Jasonk
Should this get moved to contributions so it's easier to find?

Re: This1smyne - the pearl

Hozy31
Built this today and must say i'm quite impressed. Thanks all who contributed.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: This1smyne - the pearl

kirshman
I built this and I love the touch side, not so much the punch side.  Is there any way someone could make this as 2 separate boards?  As always,  thanks to all who make this site so amazing!
12