Thomas Henry - VCO 555

ξεναγος νεκροπολης

Re: Thomas Henry - VCO 555

I'm not really sure what I'm looking at but I want it. Thanks Savvas

Re: Thomas Henry - VCO 555

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
yeah!!!i know it's not something common for us, but a friend of mine asked a layout of this for a class in his school and i thought i could post it here just in case someone is in synth style stuff! i think i'm going to build this too!
gul

Re: Thomas Henry - VCO 555

gul
Thanks for sharing!

Re: Thomas Henry - VCO 555

SonusFluxa
This was one of the first modules I built when I first started my eurorack, but I sold it because the panel was huge. Great VCO, looking forward to building this again! One question, the xxx component is the 2k thermistor/tempco, correct?

Re: Thomas Henry - VCO 555

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
that's right!!

Re: Thomas Henry - VCO 555

SonusFluxa
Have you or your friend successfully built this yet? I finished it but it isn't working for me. I'm using eurorack power so I modded it per the muffwiggler post for 12v supply.

Think I found a few hiccups, which I tried fixing:

R6 is missing (I kludged it onto the bottom of the board)

It looks like there should be a cut between pin 6 of the 555 and the 10k resistor.

I'm going to look over the various forum posts about this circuit to see if I missed something.

EDIT: Forgot to add, atten a1 is listed twice, top one should be atten a3.

Re: Thomas Henry - VCO 555

Yiannisdseq
Hello, is this working?