Thorpyfx ‘The Dane’ pedalPCB board drive side not working

Thorpyfx ‘The Dane’ pedalPCB board drive side not working

Drayve85
First off, idk if it’s allowed to post on boards other than vero board builds. If it’s not allowed, I’ll delete this thread, but I really need help with this, and I’ve already posted this on the pedalPCB forum last night, but haven’t had any reply’s yet.

I am at my wits end! When I first finished this build, the boost wasn’t working and the drive was, but the LEDs were still lit in bypass. I got the LEDs figured out by wiring the stomps manually. Then the drive side stopped working. At first it would still make sound, but really ‘fatty’ then it went to just snap crackle and pop. That’s where I’m at right now with it. Idk what else to do!!! I’ve reflowed all solder joints, ive checked all component values, I’ve replaced most electrolytics, replaced the voltage divider, replaced the 47R resistor at the 9v. I’m still only getting ~7.8v VCC and between 0.5v - 2v Vref. It goes up and down. I stupidly tried putting a wire from the 47R resistor to the + of the op amp, thinking maybe there was a problem in between there, and nothing!!! I’ve tried audio probing it, I’m not that great at it. I get signal on leg 6 of the op amp, and nothing on the rest. I tried putting in a new resistor coming off of leg 7, and nothing. This build is doing me in. ANY help would be appreciated. I have a couple of photos. Lemme know if ya need more! Thanks in advance!!!8F70DD45-F21F-42E1-8FB5-17A277377DA4.jpeg