Thorpyfx The Dane

Drayve85
Can you make a vero layout for the Dane? I have the schematic fro PedalPCB. It’s just a modded Timmy variant, with a single boost from the Heavy Water pedal, but sounds fantastic. Thanks.

Re: Thorpyfx The Dane

Drayve85
bump this! can anyone make a vero for this circuit? just the OD part? Ive been trying to make a layout for it, but im not that good at making layouts yet, and this cicuit is giving me problems. Cant seem to get a single layout to work, or work right at least!

Re: Thorpyfx The Dane

I’ll have a look at it this weekend

Re: Thorpyfx The Dane

Drayve85
Cool! Thank you!

Re: Thorpyfx The Dane

Re: Thorpyfx The Dane

Drayve85
Thank you very much for this!! You are a magician!lol also, thank you for making such a great website. I’ve learned so much by making some of these pedals!!