Thunder Tomate - Phil Hilborne Fat TB

Axldeziak
This post was updated on .
Fat Treble Booster with three treble and 5 fat presets.
Schematic can be found here.
The first layout includes a Dip switch like the original pedal.

And this layout uses a rotary switch so you don't have to remove the back cover every time you want to change settings.

Re: Thunder Tomate - Phil Hilborne Fat TB

Neil mcNasty
The pinouts on Q1 and Q3 (the JFet's) looks wrong.
The pinout from top to bottom should be DSG (input goes to the Gate at the bottom pin, not middle pin as on regular BJT transistors)
The configuration that you have used is DGS and goes for a few JFet's but the rest are mostly different: it should be DSG for the 2N5457/58/59 series.

Re: Thunder Tomate - Phil Hilborne Fat TB

Axldeziak
Thanks for letting me know. I updated the layouts in the post above.