Thunderdrive deluxe

motterpaul
I am just curious if anyone has explored this circuit - Thunderdrive Deluxe. It seems very simple with just one MPSA18. The deluxe just adds a chain of diodes for more clipping.

http://www.modkitsdiy.com/sites/modkitsdiy.com/files/product_files/thunderdrive_deluxe_schematic.pdf

Re: Thunderdrive deluxe

Neil mcNasty
Here you go:

Re: Thunderdrive deluxe

motterpaul
Cool! Thanks - did you make this or locate it online? Either way - thank you for your effort.

Re: Thunderdrive deluxe

Neil mcNasty
I saw your schematic and was amazed by the low part count, so it did not take much time or effort to draw one on the fly.
I have not built and verified it, but would be amazed if there is something wrong.
It's a really simple circuit...
By the way... This one is an excellent starters point for learning vero layouts...
Download DIYLC and give it a go by copying mine as you compare it to the schematic.
Highly recomended!

Re: Thunderdrive deluxe

motterpaul
Good idea - I have done a few DIY layouts actually, and I agree this is a good one to start with.

I have DIY downloaded (again) but the layouts I had done I lost in a total HD crash.

I do modify them once in awhile to remember what mods I did.