Tidy fuzzface layout?

nocentelli
I've been messing about for ages trying to do a really nice fuzzface layout, but it always comes out with too many cuts or jumpers or both, or I'm forced to do standing resistors or stretched capacitors...

There are already quite a few really nice looking layouts for the various iterations here at tagboard, but most have either axial electro's or odd pinouts. Anyone got a tidy layout for npn, radial electros? Or fancy doing one? I'm carrying on with mine this weekend and will post whatever I've got.

Re: Tidy fuzzface layout?

Do you want a bias trimmer or nay?

Re: Tidy fuzzface layout?

nocentelli
Nay, I've been messing about with the pinkjimiphoton version with "stock" 470r and 8k2 on the Q2 collector, but with a 100r from fuzz1 to ground.

Re: Tidy fuzzface layout?

Alex

Re: Tidy fuzzface layout?

nocentelli
Very tidy! Thanks a million

Re: Tidy fuzzface layout?

Chris60601
Nice Alex! What would you suggest replacing to remove the low end and make it more of a full range build?
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.