Tim Escobedo Effects

inefficiency
So, I know we have a few Escobedo layouts on the site, but I found this page with a lot of schematics.

http://www.jiggawoo.eclipse.co.uk/guitarhq/Circuitsnippets/snippets.html

I'm personally interested in the PWM and some of the other crazier ones.

Anyone fancy having a crack at it? There's plenty more there to do too if anyone's up to the task!

Re: Tim Escobedo Effects

inefficiency
No interest in these? Seems like there's a lot of fun to be had.

I could attempt a couple of the simpler ones, but anything bigger will end up needing an amplifier chassis to house it in!

Re: Tim Escobedo Effects

adapt
i did this layout for the PWM like, a long-ass time ago, so it's probably wrong, but have a look...

Re: Tim Escobedo Effects

inefficiency
I'll check it out, man. Thanks!