Tim Escobedo T.M.K

dannypotts
Hey guys, I found a schematic for Tim Escobedo's T.M.K (too many knobs) and although there are lots of pots and also a dual op amp I was wondering if you guys could have a go at making a stripboard layout for it as it looks like a really interesting circuit. I haven't found any soundclips of it apart from one guy who demo'd it with a voice and it sounds like a crazy noisemaker.

I have the schematic here; http://i.imgur.com/6ysqant.gif

and also that soundclip; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2dOch0siYs

Cheers,

Re: Tim Escobedo T.M.K

mirosol
Administrator
This one's coming soon(ish).
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Tim Escobedo T.M.K

johnk
cool. but IMO,  what a goofy demo video.

Re: Tim Escobedo T.M.K

dannypotts
Yeah, the demo is pretty weird but hopefully it will be a cool pedal. And cheers Mirosol! Better order in the parts for it now