Tim Escobedo's Idiot Wah and/or Kechi Wah

Tim Escobedo's Idiot Wah and/or Kechi Wah

SmoothAction
Shouldn't be too tough :)

There are other vero's available, either with standing resistors or broken web links. You guys do such a good job at layouts I thought you'd like update some great circuits. Thanks IvIark, thanks Miro, you guys rule.

Re: Tim Escobedo's Idiot Wah and/or Kechi Wah

SmoothAction
They're pretty simple, schematics easily found. I would happily verify these within hours :)

Re: Tim Escobedo's Idiot Wah and/or Kechi Wah