Tl074, what to do.............

Dave
So after my so close but not quite IC big muff fail, i'm left with a TL074 chip, suggestions for what to do with it please, look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Thanks
Dave

Re: Tl074, what to do.............

Triple Wreck?

Re: Tl074, what to do.............

dodido
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Tl074, what to do.............

Heath
Hmm...  Just a thought, but if we started tagging the layouts with the ICs and/or Transistors so that they could be searchable by that, then one could say "Hmm.. I've got a handful of these and no plans for them, what could I build..."

Re: Tl074, what to do.............

I thought about that but the problem is there are so many and the one you use is a matter of taste.  It would probably make more sense to have, dual opamp, quad opamp, bipolar transistor, jfet, mosfet etc, but it would be a bit of a task for 450-ish layouts

Re: Tl074, what to do.............

Geiri
Man I wish you could just put two TL072 together and form a TL074.
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Tl074, what to do.............

Geiri wrote
Man I wish you could just put two TL072 together and form a TL074.
You can.  John Kallas made a little adapter up with 2 x 8 pin sockets and a single 14 pin and a few link wires.  Pics here:

http://johnkvintageguitars.homestead.com/Effects/DualtoQuad_OpampAdapter-01.jpg
http://johnkvintageguitars.homestead.com/Effects/DualtoQuad_OpampAdapter-02.jpg