Tone Bender Mk1 Q1

TheChaplain
I can't seem to figure how to bias Q1E on this Mk1 I'm trying to build. I've tried about every resister up to 2m2 and checked my breadboard probably a zillion times. I can get it to .5v but that's where stops. What's the cause of all of this?
The journey will answer questions that, in the beginning, you never thought to ask.

Re: Tone Bender Mk1 Q1

If you try to adjust resistor values to compensate for a poorly selected transistor you are really going to struggle with this build. My advice is to do the bulk of the work with transistor selection and use resistor adjustments as a last resort.