Tonebender Mark 2 with Fuzz/Marshall Supa MK1 value differences

Tonebender Mark 2 with Fuzz/Marshall Supa MK1 value differences

tracer03
Wasn't sure if Open Chat would be a better place, but since it *is* a request, I thought I would post it here...

I was looking to build a Tonebender Mark 2 with Volume, Fuzz and Filter controls, just like the Marshall Supa Fuzz layout anders posted here:

Marshall supa mk1 schematic?

I know there are four main component differences, based on the schematics at Fuzz Central (link for ref) - and it looks like anders changed the input and output caps to match the Mark 2 values, but I'm not precisely sure which values I would change for the remaining differences.

I *think* the 47k in col 15 needs to be 100k, but I'm not sure what other changes need to be made. Would someone mind taking a look?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Tonebender Mark 2 with Fuzz/Marshall Supa MK1 value differences

anders
Hey there! Marshall Mk.1 Supa Fuzz was a very rare circuit which is based on the Solasound Tonebender Mk.1 and don't have much in common with later production marshall Supa Fuzzes which basically is a Tonebender Mk II with larger input cap and fuzz cap.

After some hassle I finally found the schematic which I think is drawn by electricwarrior over at DAM forum.

Re: Tonebender Mark 2 with Fuzz/Marshall Supa MK1 value differences

tracer03
anders wrote
Hey there! Marshall Mk.1 Supa Fuzz was a very rare circuit which is based on the Solasound Tonebender Mk.1 and don't have much in common with later production marshall Supa Fuzzes which basically is a Tonebender Mk II with larger input cap...
Thanks for the update - just to be clear (‘cause I’m easily confused...) - the Supa Fuzz layout you posted is more akin to a TB Mark 1, correct?

What I would be looking for would be a Layout like the one you posted, with the corresponding Tonebender’ component values.