Transistor Pinout Chart - including Hfe

Blackboarcult
Don't know about you fellas, but I hate having to check confusing datasheets or google "XXX pinout" each time I have to find a sub for a transistor.
I though this might be useful for noobs like me, and made this chart in order to have a quick reference when building or repairing.
I have included basically every tranny I have in stock, plus the ones I thought were more common, but by all means, drop in the comments whatever other transistor references you think might be useful here, and I'll add'em

Oh, and of course if you spot any mistake please do tell me!

Re: Transistor Pinout Chart - including Hfe

andrea83
Hi, thanks! That's very nice of you!
Yes I find it very annoying to look for pinouts.. especially when you find more than one pinout!