Tremolo Adapter - Popular Electronics, March 1974

Tremolo Adapter - Popular Electronics, March 1974

Axldeziak
This post was updated on .
Schematic can be found here.

Re: Tremolo Adapter - Popular Electronics, March 1974

fx-fidden
I'm not sure how the power supply works in this unit.
I build pedals

Re: Tremolo Adapter - Popular Electronics, March 1974

Axldeziak
That's because I'm a moron.
Not only did I lay it out wrong, I used the incorrect source schematic to begin with... herpa durp.

I deleted it from the layout. Thanks for drawing it to my attention.

Re: Tremolo Adapter - Popular Electronics, March 1974

fx-fidden
Thank you for your layouts.
I build pedals