Triton delay

okwilliam
Hey, question-time again! :)
I build this vero several times now (at first for myself, gave it away, again for myself.. and gave it away...) So I know its verified and working. But I'm building another one (for myself :) and this time I doesn't work as supposed too, but I can not find the fault. The 'Normal' sound is quite loud in the Mix. Actually quite distorted. The delay very low. Even when the Mix is turned fully clockwise, the original signal stays there. While that should not be the case; Only the delayed sound should be there.

The tone knob doesnt too much in this build as well. But maybe that has to do something with the previous problem.
Any ideas?
Make Fuzz Not War