TruConnect Jack Sockets - Anybody used these?

TruConnect Jack Sockets - Anybody used these?

otalgiafx
Unfortunately Rapid is out of stock of the usual Neutrik jacks that I use. They have TruConnect jack sockets for a reasonable price but its not a brand that I am familiar with. Anybody used em?

Re: TruConnect Jack Sockets - Anybody used these?

Milkit
If they're the black plastic ones, I've used em & they're ok. They are what they are really, they feel & look cheap, but they function just fine!  I'd never use them for a pedal I was making for someone else, but for my own stuff, they're boss!
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: TruConnect Jack Sockets - Anybody used these?

otalgiafx
Thanks Milkit, I actually gave the truconnect ones a miss and bought some nice solid neutriks from Farnell in the end.

Re: TruConnect Jack Sockets - Anybody used these?

GoranP

Any suggestions about reasonably priced decent quality jacks on ebay or somesuch place?

I'm using Tayda open connectors right now but only because they are dirt cheap and I'm not selling any of my builds.

Re: TruConnect Jack Sockets - Anybody used these?

Milkit
Probably a wise decision dude!

Hi Goran, like Otalgia says, Garnell are pretty tough to beat for decent jacks. I think their prices are decent enough. They do Neutrik jacks mono is around £1.30 & stereo is around £1.60 (I think) but that price is for a pair (mono-mono or stereo-stereo you can't mix & match unfortunately) of jacks!

Try this Goran!

otalgiafx
Yep, they are the ones I bought Milkit, super tough quality.

& by Garnell I mean "FARNELL", damn fat fingers & touch screen phones!

Thanks Milkit but apparently Farnell only ships to UK or thereabouts?

Whereabouts in the world are you Goran?
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: TruConnect Jack Sockets - Anybody used these?

GoranP
A little bit further south from most of you folks, Croatia. Come July 1st, that's EU!