True Bypass Looper With Relays

el hefe
Could anyone make a vero layout of true bypass looper with relays? I want to use those softer momentary switches because those 3pdt don't last me a very long time. Basically I want to make this with momentary switches. Thanks.
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/07/true-bypass-looper-5-loops.html

Re: True Bypass Looper With Relays

el hefe
I uploaded everything that I could find on using relays for switching pedals on/off. Can anybody tell me if they used any of these layouts and if they are useable for loopers. Here's the link.
http://www.mediafire.com/?q014ayu3ssvri69

Re: True Bypass Looper With Relays

dodido
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: True Bypass Looper With Relays

el hefe
Thanks  dodido. I was interested in relays because they are suppose to be noiseless and last a long time, but you are right there are more thing that you have to rely on.