Tube screamer with passive tone control?

Tube screamer with passive tone control?

mildew
First off, many thanks for the layouts on this site.  I started off with the emerson common emitter boosts, then added SHO boosters to the output of my and my friends wahs.

My question - i want a tubescreamer with the mid boost but with a passive tone section.

Can anybody suggest one?

Re: Tube screamer with passive tone control?

Beaker
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think the two reqirements you state are mutually exclusive.

Sounds more like you want a Tube screamer with an active 3 band eq?

The MT 10 has a 3 band - and it's listed on the main page.