Twin Peaks Tremolo PCB

Heath
Just a heads up, David Rolo, over at the Madbean forums, is ordering a new batch of these PCBs.  It is one of the best pedals I've ever built, so I wanted to share the info:

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=17272.0

It's capable of normal tremolo, harmonic tremolo, bass-only tremolo, and treble-only tremolo.  Nice set of wave shapes.  Sounds absolutely gorgeous and the PCBs are very well and kind of ingeniously done.  Decent price, too.  As far as I know, everyone who ordered on on the madbean forums got their boards with no mishaps, so he seems to be a real genuine dude.

The only drawback for me was the Electric Druid Tapflo chip which I could only find at Smallbear (at musicpcb.com as well, but only available with the purchase of his tremolo board (which is also pretty damn nice)).  $10.00 plus $5.00 shipping.  Still, better than the Taptation chip at $20 + shipping.

All in all, however, totally worth it at quadruple the parts cost.

Demo:

Re: Twin Peaks Tremolo PCB

dbat69
Thanks Heath - that sounds very useable.  I might just consider getting a PCB - I see he is ordering more at the end of the month