Twin valvecaster

PMowdes
Hi all

I was reading the thread for the matsumin valve caster and a few people said it would be cool to double (triple or quad) it up.

I couldn't find a layout but did find the schematic, since it was just one bolted onto another i thought it should be fairly easy to layout by just taking the output of the first (minus the Tone and volume, and the 10nf Cap) and running it into the second complete original layout.

Anyways here's what i came up with.  It's my first layout so please be gentle.

I was gonna try and build it in the same box as the Naga Viper treble boost with Dual offboard wiring.

Re: Twin valvecaster

PMowdes
I forgot the layout, sorry