Tyrant Fuzz

WIDOWS
My friend sent me a link to a demo vid of the Nine of Swords Tyrant Fuzz and it is ridiculous! Do you guys reckon you could come up with a layout for one?

here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ73DbHErNM

Any help would be muchly appreciated :-)
'99 Gibson SG, Matamp GT-1, various pedals

Re: Tyrant Fuzz

adapt
woud bet good money that it's a colorsound one knob fuzz/DAM meathead with a juiced input cap.

Re: Tyrant Fuzz

WIDOWS
More than likely. I figured it would be a slightly altered version of another pedal on the market....can anyone else shed any light on this?

Also, can you clarify what you mean by a juiced input cap? ;-) Higher value?
Cheers
'99 Gibson SG, Matamp GT-1, various pedals

Re: Tyrant Fuzz

Vince
Pretty certain it's a Meathead dark version clone.

Re: Tyrant Fuzz

Vince

Re: Tyrant Fuzz

Vince
Also, if you read the thread, it looks like they use Marks layout from here. subbing the 10nf input cap for a 47nf. And I imagine the output cap is a 100nf too which is a Meathead Dark,

http://ilovefuzz.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=25610&start=15

Re: Tyrant Fuzz

WIDOWS
You beauty ;-) Thanks dude!
'99 Gibson SG, Matamp GT-1, various pedals