UMI Buzztone and Volume Expander

anders
This post was updated on .
Almost identical to Conrad Buzztone with a tone control and a switch that bypasses the second transistor.
This one is not verified at the moment.

Schem

Vero:

Re: UMI Buzztone and Volume Expander

Chris60601
Not a fan of fuzz devices BUT, am a huge fan of seeing a schem added along with the vero

Thank you, anders!!!
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: UMI Buzztone and Volume Expander

anders
The layout above is now verified both stock PNP version and a NPN version. Nasty velcro fuzz galore with an interesting tone control. I couldn't resist to do some tweaks, I increased the Buzz pot to 200kB to squeeze out more gain. I also ditched the switch and soldered a jumper betwwen ground and the emitter of Q2. I also put low gain silicon transistors for Q1, it feels more stable that way.