USPS Tracking from Tayda

mojo321
I placed a Tayda order on Spet. 29, and got a tracking number on Oct. 2nd that says "Pre-Shipment".

I have a feeling it is due to USPS, not Tayda.  Anyone else still waiting for packages to graduate from "Pre-shipment" to "Origin Scan" It's not been a week and they still aren't showing an origin scan!

I really want to build this pink-purple before the weekend jam!

Re: USPS Tracking from Tayda

Dave
USPS tracking is quite poor in my experience. Hold tight, I ordered around that time as well and am still waiting.
Thanks
Dave

Re: USPS Tracking from Tayda

mojo321
Yeah, got it today.  I found that many time USPS delays the first scan, making it appear to be the vendor. That way they can get caught up without someone complaining about the delayed delivery.  Lots of complaints about that on the internet from vendors.