Ugly Face w/ LFO - LED Indicator for LFO rate - SOLVED

Ugly Face w/ LFO - LED Indicator for LFO rate - SOLVED

SeaWitch
This post was updated on .
I just wired the Ugly Face w/ LFO build, and it works great.

I wanted to add a LED indicator for the LFO, and I tried these 2 scenarios:

1.  wired a LED from sensitivity pot lug 2 to ground
2.  wired a LED from LFO leg 1 to ground

both of these work to create a LED that flashes with the LFO rate, however, they both kill the LED for the LED/LDR vactrol.

what am i missing here?

EDIT:

OK, for anyone else that may be looking for this answer - I was messing with this a bit today and determined that (+) of the LED goes to RATE 3 and (-) of LED goes to SENSITIVITY 2 for a matching, flashing LFO indicator.   Use a same value resistor for the LFO LED as the power LED so that both LEDs are the same brightness.