Uli Jon roth is touring USA

Strassercaster1
Literally found out Wednesday he was playing Thursday night at a local theatre . I went and it was an evening of musical bliss . Uli is atbthe top of his game and his band was stellar ! He did two 90 min sets . First set classical and electric sun and improv stuff . Second set opened woth a solo instrunmental and then they did 5 scorpion songs . Three guitar players doing harmonized leads . The singer was a superstar ! Not like an show I have ever seen

He is about half way through so check his site for more shows it wasn’t publicized at all here in St. Louis ! That’s why I’m posting .