Ultimate Fuzz Comparison Chart

cjonesplay
Here's something that I think needs to exist. It could be useful to builders and players alike. Everything is on a scale of 1-5 and I am open to suggestions on how to improve this list. I've entered what I think is accurate based on my builds, but of course others may feel differently.

I've also got a list of fuzzes I haven't played yet and I would like someone to help complete that list. There are millions of variations of fuzz, but I tried to stick to designs that are either iconic or add something that makes them unique. I DID NOT include any of the Big Muffs, as those are distortion and all the variations are exhaustively documented already.

Fuzz Comparison Chart

You can edit this list below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e3-LDBrvzhiSH62cJzQWgnk9GCyX2Yft8a7pQwz2-cg/edit?usp=sharing

Re: Ultimate Fuzz Comparison Chart

cjonesplay
Here's a list of all the fuzzes I have never built/played. If anyone has experience with these and wants to fill this in you can do so at:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e3-LDBrvzhiSH62cJzQWgnk9GCyX2Yft8a7pQwz2-cg/edit?usp=sharing