Uncommon Enclosures, any tips?

hobbyseason
I'd love to find anyone able to make interesting and classic style enclosures.

Any tips ?

I found a few people (mostly in the US) making tonebender/muff style enclosures which look awesome but shipping to australia is a serious deal breaker.

Thanks in advance

Re: Uncommon Enclosures, any tips?

Sergio
Hallo, have you thought about doing your own?

http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=110590.0

Sure it gives you ideas to develope your own box.

Re: Uncommon Enclosures, any tips?

hobbyseason
I have thought about making them from scratch by folding sheet metal.

But this is s great concept sergio! Thanks! I wonder if its possible to do without having to buy a serious saw

Have you tried it?

Not yet, but soon ill give it a try with a little manual saw. First I' ll measure everything twice, then ill do the drilling i suppose it will be easier before the sawing, then sawing and finally glueing everything again. Well, thats the plan
mug

Re: Uncommon Enclosures, any tips?

mug
I recently did a muff in one of these:
TEKO Box
Not exceptionally special looking, but with a certain workhorse attitude imho
And dead cheap