Understanding what's going on

JimmySnips
Hi All, built a few pedals now, and am totally absorbed by the sport.  I would like to try and start understanding what s going on in theory -  can anyone recommend me a book or book to start from first principles ,  preferrably that relates to pedals but maybe a goof one on basic electronics might be best first.

Many thanks

Jim

Re: Understanding what's going on

Hey buddy. First things, welcome!! Second things, I had started a thread about resources, just do a search for it any you'll find it. A bunch of us started putting books, and sites worth reading/being apart of.

Tbank you

JimmySnips
Great , thank you ! :-)

Re: Tbank you